Our 3 month expert designed, insurance accepted, program will help your teen age 13-18 not only address the root of their problem, but also develop skills that will empower them through their adolescent years and beyond.
This program has been strategically designed to enhance daily living, not disrupt it, by offering 3x a week after-school sessions that won’t get in the way of your family’s life.
Our team uses their clinical expertise, creativity, compassion and 25+ years of combined experience working with adolescents and families to individualize the approach for each and every family that comes through our door. We understand every situation is different, and our promise to you is that we will work with your family with that in mind.
Our approach is custom to each individuals needs yet not limited to:
- Daily Goal Setting
- Grief/Loss/Trauma and Resiliency
- Emotional Regulation, Distress Tolerance and Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Anger Management, Impulse Control and Communication Skills
- Self Care: Managing Stress, Exercise and Nutrition
- Sleep Hygiene
- Mood and Movement
- Self Esteem, Body Image and Healthy Relationships
- Music Therapy